There is almost 1/5th the population of our PLANET on Facebook.com.
With that mind blowing statistic, let’s say, there is no way anyone’s SEO campaign can be complete without integrating Facebook. You need to create profiles, start interacting with peers and authority players, getting likes and making friends as soon as possible. The larger a network you grow, the more trust and authority you will gain. Backlinks are too be found through your profile and also posting, but be sure not to spam as FB has strict policies regarding such. I would recommend sharing information that will garner the attention, trust, and respect of FB users.
Or you could always market with Facebooks PPC advertising network, it’s extremely accurate at targeting specific demographics like geography, sex, and age. Of course you can also focus on different interests, professions, and markets within Facebook.
Facebook’s PPC can be customized so well to the user’s likes, demographics, location, profession, and more. Making it a lot easier to locate and advertise your products/services to high converting traffic!
Facebook has many SEO opportunities for your website and business. Of course, beyond the SEO benefits, Facebook can help connect you with thousands of people who have similar interests, business, demographics, and more. And of course you can connect to your consumers and clients, helping pass on information, updates, and news to them. You’ll also be able to use these channels to keep previous customers informed on product updates, new releases, and more also. This will help you build a stream of return clients and evangelist consumers who will vouch for, and speak to the positives of your company with friends, family, and co-workers. You can definitely plant a small seed and grow it into a huge tree of networking through Facebook.com.
- Setup a personal Facebook that holds back links in your profile and employer for your website
- Setup a business page for the direct website domain of your business, add all links possible
- Try to include images that are logos or trademarks of your site; use accurate keyword tags for image
- Add friends through your site/emails and run regular updates about content/products/sales
- Connect with peers through their websites; look for authority sites in your niche
- Send out likes and posts, add worthwhile comments and content to build connections
- You can specifically target certain regions for local businesses
- Highly flexible ad demographics: age, geography, interests, professions, and more
- Can be more cost effective then Ad Words if your market is saturated with high CPC’s
- Great way to diversify and reach new customers that your Ad Words might not